Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New runner help

• 27-06-2016 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there. I'm doing the c25k on end if week 2 now I'm suffering with pains in my shins think they sound like shin splints from research on Google. I've tried rest days but no luck. The pain happens as soon as I take first step of running and stops as soon as I stop running. Any advice. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭size5

TUGGY2006 wrote: »
    Hi there. I'm doing the c25k on end if week 2 now I'm suffering with pains in my shins think they sound like shin splints from research on Google. I've tried rest days but no luck. The pain happens as soon as I take first step of running and stops as soon as I stop running. Any advice. Thanks

1. Stop running immediately-only make pain worse.
    2. Put a hold on google-go see a physio/therapist and take their advise.
    3. Don't let this stop you, just a minor set back get it sorted and start again

Advertisement