Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Asos 10% off today

• 28-06-2016 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭

Asos have a discount code today, appears to apply across the board - to make up for some recent downtime.

BIGTHANKS10, valid until 9am tomorrow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

I bought a dress yesterday :(

And last time I bought something (a leather jacket!) there was 20% off the following day.

So unlucky!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Could you buy it again wtih the discount and then send the other one back (free returns)?

I bought something at the weekend so i know how you feel :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

Wouldn't save enough for the hassle but thanks :)

Just a tip too: Buy in sterling, rather than Euros!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Oh definitely - especially now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Got that email this morning too. About an hour after my order was delivered. Typical!

Could they not have given out the code as soon as as the site went live again? :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement