Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debit card

Options
  • 28-06-2016 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

What will I be charged if I use may debit card for a large (£5,500.00 Stg)purchase in scotland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Dragon6250 wrote: »
    What will I be charged if I use may debit card for a large (£5,500.00 Stg)purchase in scotland.
    Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie If you hold a Euro Visa Debit Card and wish to use this in the UK there are cross boarder handling fees for using your card. These are set at 2% of the sale amount (3.5% at an ATM) There is a minimum fee charge of €3.17 and a maximum of €11.43 for any one transaction. 

You can send a travel notification on your 365 Online a/c to notify security you will be away and using your card. Click on Online Service Desk and then 'Credit Card Notification' then will also accept your Visa Debit card fees. I hope this fully answers your query but if you have any further questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Evie 

Advertisement