Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Wetsuits on sale this Thursday

Options
  • 28-06-2016 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

i see Aldi have wetsuits for sale this thursday.

€33 a piece, anyone have any clue if they are of any use. I would be a bit sceptical at that price, but sometimes their gear is not of a bad standard.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

i see Aldi have wetsuits for sale this thursday.

€33 a piece, anyone have any clue if they are of any use. I would be a bit sceptical at that price, but sometimes their gear is not of a bad standard.

Grand if you want to do a bit of surfing, apart from that, i would avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭loudymacloud

thought as much, cheers jackyback

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Grand if you want to do a bit of surfing, apart from that, i would avoid.

I winder if somewhere on a surfing forum somebody is posting "wouldn't use that surfing.. maybe okay if you plan to do a triathlon or two"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

it would be fine for a couple of triathlons ( try a tri and 750 meter )
    but you would be way better of buying a cheap 2nd hand suit with holes in legs etc than the aldi suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

I had one, they're decent for a beginner, or for just messing around with the kids or whatever. But if you plan on OWS regularly then you'll want to upgrade pretty soon.
    Also they let a lot of water in and the one i had had a hard velcro catch on it which cut into my neck leaving a scab after every session.

• Advertisement
Advertisement