Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint Account - Withdrawal

Options
  • 28-06-2016 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi

I have a joint account with my wife and need to withdraw some money for a car.

Is there any restrictions on the amount that can be withdrawn and can I do it all myself in branch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

kfrp wrote: »
    Hi

I have a joint account with my wife and need to withdraw some money for a car.

Is there any restrictions on the amount that can be withdrawn and can I do it all myself in branch?
    Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. You can get a draft over 700 at the branch without giving notice. Your wife will not need to be present as long as you have not placed a restriction on the account previously. 

Should you require cash exceeding 5,000, you will need to give 24 hours notice. You can order the cash here if you wish. 

Please let us know if here us anything else we can help with. 

Evie 

Advertisement