Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounts cosed but still visible on banking 365

Options
  • 28-06-2016 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi,

I applied to BOI in Feb to cancel my current account and credit card. I paid all fees and left a zero balance in the accounts. I moved my account to another bank.

When I logged onto 365 this morning to view my mortgage account I noticed that both the credit and current account were still on 365. My concern is that account fees were applied to the current account last week. How can I get these accounts closed and removed from banking 365?

ccounts cosed but still visible on banking 365

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Classic21 wrote: »
    Hi,

I applied to BOI in Feb to cancel my current account and credit card. I paid all fees and left a zero balance in the accounts. I moved my account to another bank.

When I logged onto 365 this morning to view my mortgage account I noticed that both the credit and current account were still on 365. My concern is that account fees were applied to the current account last week. How can I get these accounts closed and removed from banking 365?

ccounts cosed but still visible on banking 365
    Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie you can send a message to the Online Service Desk requesting this and someone will action this for you. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Classic21

Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie you can send a message to the Online Service Desk requesting this and someone will action this for you. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Evie 

Thanks Evie

I have sent a query. Hopefully I will get a quicker reply than the last time I used this service. The response time from the last query was 13 days!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Classic21 wrote: »
    Good Afternoon, 

Evie 

Thanks Evie

I have sent a query. Hopefully I will get a quicker reply than the last time I used this service. The response time from the last query was 13 days!!!!
    Good Morning, 

Apologies that your last request took so long, you should receive a response from them within 1-2 working days. 

Apologies again, and please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Evie

Advertisement