Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restauant Recommendation

Options
  • 28-06-2016 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

Hello,

The missus and I are going to Kilkenny city on July 16th. I would be grateful for any recommendations for restaurants. It's our wedding anniversary and indeed first night away from the kids, so somewhere decent! Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Many thanks
    Conor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭dathi

anocht in the kilkenny design center is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

Campagne
    Rinucinnis
    Rive Gauche
    Zuni

• Registered Users Posts: 20 tippgal84

Hi, Had dinner in Rive Gauche on Saturday night and it was fabulous. Id recommend going for a late sitting like 8.30/9, requesting a seat in the front section. Its a lovely date setting and you wont be moved from the table. You can then make your way into the adjoining left bank bar for a drink. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Thanks a million to everyone for their responses. We managed to get an early bird in Campagne. It suits us as I don't drink and herself not a huge amount. The missus is delighted - her first Michelin starred restuarant.

Thanks again!!
    Conor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

conjon wrote: »
    Thanks a million to everyone for their responses. We managed to get an early bird in Campagne. It suits us as I don't drink and herself not a huge amount. The missus is delighted - her first Michelin starred restuarant.

Thanks again!!
    Conor.

snack before hand if you are hungry :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

Hi, do you know we have a new plant centre in ballycloven, i was amazed to find out, it is nice to see a local business start up, there is nothing to brighten the day than fresh flowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

Sorry bout the garden centre, meant to o a very special restaurant one nobody has mentioned, okay it is only during the day, parking is a breeze and one can indulge oneself on the way up to the restaurant, it has panoramic views over the countryside, okay Meubles furniture store in the retail park, the food is top notch as is he service, the food is freshly cooked, plus of course deserts scones etc, they even do take away sandwiches, everytime we go we come home with some item for the kitchen, and the furniture is really something else, it is one of those thing, dont delay go today. The coffee same as the food excellent.

Advertisement