Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

As much as I love Greg - that was just boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Greg looked very akward there. Rinder is the best so far!

Greg looked very akward there. Rinder is the best so far!
    :eek:

Hoping someone good (ie Ore or Danny!) comes on before I have to go out at 7.30!

"Next time you do it you'll be fabulous"

Does Bruno know something he's not telling us???

I'm sure Greg won't be volunteering to go through that again unless he's made!!

Now this is a bit more like it!

She's surprisingly light on her feet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

That was lovely! She's very light on her feet. 2 8's...nicely done!!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

Dam it. Im behind, keep having to pause it

Really enjoyed anastasias quick step

Right, that's me out the door for tonight. Enjoy the rest of it y'all - i look forward to catching up tomorrow!

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Right, that's me out the door for tonight. Enjoy the rest of it y'all - i look forward to catching up tomorrow!

Have a good one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Sweet Jesus, I thought Ed was going to drop Katya!!!:eek: Kind of knocked him a bit but fair play to him for doing the lift after the dance!

OMG ....balls .....there are no words

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I love Danny his moves are fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Beautiful rhumba from Danny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Very energetic great dancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Stating the obvious, but, Danny is seriously HOT!!!

yogibear77 wrote: »
    Have a good one
    I'm working :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Again, I felt there was serious over marking tonight. I didn't think Louise deserved that score, I thought her rhumba was a bit boring. I also felt Ore'a waltz was a bit clunky. I loved Danny's rhumba, I'm not a fan of the rhumba normally but that was seriously sexy and I thought it was technically very good. I thought Len summed up Claudia's samba very well, it sacrificed technique for speed. But wow, AJ is a super dancer!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Danny was far too happy for a rhumba.
    Too much smiling from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

My favourite dance tonight was Danny's rhumba. Really good performance from a male celeb. He got 35. I don't think there are many others in any series who have gotten higher than that (off the top of my head I know Jay got 39)

I didn't like Ore's waltz... Not sure why, I just didn't like it.

Len was spot on about AJ hiding Claudia's inability to do the samba walk by adding in loads of content and having it super fast. I don't think there is anything wrong with that per se, as the samba walk is ridiculously hard, I'm just glad one of the judges mentioned it. I thought it would have been Craig.

The cha-cha just didn't work for poor Greg. You can see he was trying so hard.

What was the deal with Anton's eye makeup?? Great quip from Claudia to say that he was wearing the same type as her :D

Ed, really, really has to go. He is way behind everyone now at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Just catching up now.

Didn't like Louise's rumba and felt it was overmarked. The rumba is meant to be sensual and romantic. Louise had the moves but didn't put any emotion into it. Anastasia was better last week for emotion.

I also thought Ore's waltz was overmarked. It was skippy. And I'm sure he missed a step about half way through but no one mentioned it.

For a male celeb Danny's rumba was very good. I normally don't like the rumba but I would watch his again.

Catching up on the rest of the show now.....

Hadn't the nerve to watch Ed and Katja so missed the failed lift (caught take 2 after tho.... yikes!!) Might have to watch it back after.

Just watched Danny's dance..... as rumbas go (and i hate rumba) it was great - but that was mostly based on Oti's dancing, i could barely see him! Putting him on a very dark navy dance floor in an all black costume wasn't the brightest idea they've ever had. And i just cannot shake the image of Pierce Brosnan in Mamma Mia :eek: Puts me right off him!!

Natalie, on the other hand, could light up the studio all on her own - someone needs to tell her to lay off the fake tan a bit!

Loved Daisy's charleston, but oh my goodness those white gloves and shoes showed up every imperfection. Very brave of them.

Disappointed not to see Laura doing the jive, I'd day that's a dance that might have suited her.

Claudia's samba.... meh. Didn't suit her really imo. But agree with the poster who said above - my goodness, AJ really can dance!!! He's utterly crap at the fake talkie bits for camera (which just endears him to me even more) but is fast becoming one of my favourite pros. Joanne and Kevin are still top of my leaderboard though :D

Going to miss the dance off tonight :( - if right were right it should be Ed and Lesley - but who knows???

Oh.... and what in the name of **** was that ventriloquist all about?

Apart from being a bit crap, is this the 1970s all over again???

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Catching up on the rest of the show now.....

Hadn't the nerve to watch Ed and Katja so missed the failed lift (caught take 2 after tho.... yikes!!) Might have to watch it back after.

Just watched Danny's dance..... as rumbas go (and i hate rumba) it was great - but that was mostly based on Oti's dancing, i could barely see him! Putting him on a very dark navy dance floor in an all black costume wasn't the brightest idea they've ever had. And i just cannot shake the image of Pierce Brosnan in Mamma Mia :eek: Puts me right off him!!

Natalie, on the other hand, could light up the studio all on her own - someone needs to tell her to lay off the fake tan a bit!

Loved Daisy's charleston, but oh my goodness those white gloves and shoes showed up every imperfection. Very brave of them.

Disappointed not to see Laura doing the jive, I'd day that's a dance that might have suited her.

Claudia's samba.... meh. Didn't suit her really imo. But agree with the poster who said above - my goodness, AJ really can dance!!! He's utterly crap at the fake talkie bits for camera (which just endears him to me even more) but is fast becoming one of my favourite pros. Joanne and Kevin are still top of my leaderboard though :D

Going to miss the dance off tonight :( - if right were right it should be Ed and Lesley - but who knows???

Glad someone else has seen what I see! Gladdens this middle aged heart to watch him!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Glad someone else has seen what I see! Gladdens this middle aged heart to watch him!

I commented on that too. He's amazing.. But I also spotted and commented on the way he was eyeballing the judge's and grinning at them every chance he got, kind of in a "look at me" way. It put me right off him. Added that I ain't that mad on her gymnastics being thrown into some of their routines.

Is Claudia wearing one of her bargain bin bags???

Predictions for danceoff? I go Ed and Greg, with Ed to go.

Edit:= I was wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

I find Tess to be so ingenuine. She doesn't feel in the slightest bit sorry for Leslie.

1st half of my earlier prediction has come true.... and Joe Public surely can't forgive Ed Balls for trying to kill his partner???

I'm off out again though, will have to avoid this thread from now on (and bloody twitter :mad: )and wait till tomorrow to find out what happens

Enjoy !!

• Advertisement

Well, knock me down with a feather!! Ed escapes! And Greg??!!

Advertisement