Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2016

Options

Comments

anon71 wrote: »
    I think the fact that it's pantomime humour that gets on my wick. I've never been a fan of that type of humour.
    I always loved the dancing but the fakery of those segments add nothing to the show for me. I hate the 20 odd seconds of faffing around before they get going with the dance. Tess has to be the unfunniest person going especially when compared to Claudia who is naturally funny I think.

I know its Saturday night entertainment which has always been a huge thing in Britain but it's rapidly loosing its appeal for me anyway.....

Or maybe like I said I'm just a grump...

I actually think it's time is up and it should be allowed end now. It's charm is long gone and Lens leaving would be a good time to end it painlessly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

I fast forward all the naff bits before the dances, Tess's terrible jokes, her grabbing the dancers after the dance when it's painfully obvious they don't want to hold her hand and the dancers talking to Claudia. I can have the whole thing watched in 45 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

I'm still enjoying Strictly, but not as much as other years for some reason.

you see last year we had Jay and Aliona - there was a certain 'shyness' with Jay - allied with being totally brilliant at dancing. They were so watchable together and their chemistry was unreal. There is no couple really at their standard this year - the closest I would think is Claudia and AJ or Danny and Oti.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Add Ore and Joanne to the above. Though there was a uniqueness to Jay and Aliona. Danny is too good though.

Daisy Lowe broke up with her boyfriend right after announcing on it takes two that she was very much in love with him . Conflicting schedules is the main reason apparently. The media with be blaming Aliaz next and he's engaged to Janette.

• Advertisement

Congratulations to Aliona and her husband on their pregnancy news:)

Daisy Lowe broke up with her boyfriend right after announcing on it takes two that she was very much in love with him . Conflicting schedules is the main reason apparently. The media with be blaming Aliaz next and he's engaged to Janette.

Daisy was with Peaches Geldofs Husband in January, Darius after that and this lad in July. A busy bee!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I hope Ed goes this week, the novelty has worn off

Ed, Daisy, or Louise. One of them has to go.

Oh bring on a Danny ;)

• Advertisement

Is it just me or does Tess always have a missing shoulder of her dress/jumpsuit? It doesn't look well at all. Tonight's looks like they decided to stick a few bits of ribbon for an extra strap.

Wow. Go Danny :)

Danny has to get all 10's or else I'm gonna cry

9 from me !

9 from me !

You're tough :P

I know I'm being compared to Craig at home !

I could see him working on that and getting 4 10's in the final though:)

I'm half happy :D

Maybe it's just me but I find Daisy fake, I can't take to her

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭runnerholic

Autosport wrote: »
    I hope Ed goes this week, the novelty has worn off

The Novelty was never on.

• Advertisement

The Novelty was never on.

I was being nice :D

Quite sweet but just ok. That's an 8 from me.

Quite sweet but just ok. That's an 8 from me.

7 from me :(

Come on Ore,!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

That was a lovely waltz! Daisy's dress is gorge! I'm not looking forward to Louise and Kevin's Argentine...and I love the AT!!! She seems bland and I'm not sure if they can pull off the sensuality of the tango. Would be happy to see them prove me wrong!:)

Ore : Barely a 7. Eek.

I enjoyed that but too much stopping and starting for my liking

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭runnerholic

A bit wooden for me

Overscored there !

• Advertisement

Time to stick the kettle on :)

Advertisement