Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2016

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

Hubba hubba danny *wipes drool*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

What was up with oti after the Dance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭Heroditas

The marking for that Cha Cha Challenge was a joke. Louise was in no way even in the top 3 but of course Len looks after his boy Kevin. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Heroditas wrote: »
    The marking for that Cha Cha Challenge was a joke. Louise was in no way even in the top 3 but of course Len looks after his boy Kevin. :rolleyes:

Totally agree, I thought Claudia, Danny and Ore were much better than Louise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Only watching now - Claudia's AT was very good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Agreed I loved Claudia in both tonight. She's really worked on her character this week and dancing was impressive abc undermarked. I don't know what's up with the judges but it's like we're watching something different than them. Louise lost timing in the cha cha cha athon. Kevin himself was brilliant. Rinder really had a lot of content in his cha cha.

Danny ... wow!

honeybear wrote: »
    Only watching now - Claudia's AT was very good

Imo, she should have gotten at least one 10!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Danny and Claudia were both 40 points for me. Claudia's AT was perfect and she made me watch her so closely and no mistakes from her. Definitely under marked and Louise was over marked as usual

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Claudia was AMAZING! tonight. That was so, so much better than Louise and Kevin's AT a few weeks ago that the judges lost their heads over.
    Ore was also great, didn't think Joanne had that dark drama in her at all.

Rinder looked like the weakest link tonight. Of course Ed was worse, but in terms of entertainment the rumba is rarely going to set the world on fire so Rinder should be packing his bag I think.

The Cha Cha was an absolute joke. Louise really was 3rd from bottom at best. Claudia looked so much sharper than her and Danny looked like a pro, like he was actually too good to be there at all.

The judging really wasn't up to par tonight. , it's getting far too biased. If Claudia goes this week I'll find Len and pickle his walnuts for him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Claudia was way better this week. Oti and Danny amazing as usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Just catching up now. There is no way in hell that Louise was the best in the CCC challenge. There was three couples better then her, Danny looked like a pro. She was also overmarked for her waltz. She had at least 2 foot faults that I seen, didn't deserve tens.

I would suggest Judge Rinder and Ed Balls for Danceoff, but it'll most likely be Rinder and Claudia or Ore. Loved Claudias dance last night. Really caught the eye. Just shows the talents of the new crop of professionals that so many of them are still there at this stage, along with the 2 Cliffords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

Not a fan of Danny Mac...but my goodness that Samba was so excellent. Fair play Oti.

Was very surprised Claudia didn't get any 10s. Would love to hear why. That routine was extraordinary.

Claudia's AT was good but I didn't enjoy it. It was to acrobatic for me. She spent as much time in the air as she did on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭runnerholic

They should just give the trophy to Danny already, he is on a different planet to the other dancers. Enjoyed Claudia's AT, she deffo deserved a 10 or two. Louise overmarked yet again and Ed still in the competition is making a mockery of the show this year.

Claudia and Robert in the dance off I reckon unless all the people previously voting for the other eliminated contestants start voting en masse for the top 5 dancers and Ed ends up in the bottom two. I've been saying that for nearly two months though... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

That cha cha challenge was a joke. Danny and Oti were incredible. Louise kept looking down at her feet during it. I'm getting that annoyed with her over marking that I'm struggling to stay objective about her dances. I didn't think her waltz was anything spectacular. Claudia's AT was better. Danny, just wow! He is surely the best contestant ever? I can't think of anyone who has been better.

ncmc wrote: »
    That cha cha challenge was a joke. Danny and Oti were incredible. Louise kept looking down at her feet during it. I'm getting that annoyed with her over marking that I'm struggling to stay objective about her dances. I didn't think her waltz was anything spectacular. Claudia's AT was better. Danny, just wow! He is surely the best contestant ever? I can't think of anyone who has been better.

Danny is definitely the best ever contestant. His dances have all been superb. It's interesting to look at previous years contestants - there is a marked difference in class.

Robert would have been one of the best contestants in most of the series up until around 2010 or 2011.
    It was around then that they started bringing in celebs who have gone to stage school and would have received a substantial amount of dancing training.
    It says it all when Danny is actually a better dancer than some of the "pros", e.g. Karen and Jeanette.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭runnerholic

About time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

About time!

Absolutely! Nice few words from Craig there.

Ed will be gone.

I forgot I'm watching 15 mins behind and clicked on the thread. Just spoiled it for myself. D'oh :p

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭hollymartins

Tess's collar looks like it could injure someone.

Ah poor Ed. It was his time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

Judge Rinder acting like it was a close call :pac:

Aw. I'm genuinely sad here.

I've a tear in my eye watching Ed and Kateya last dance.

Aw. I'm genuinely sad here.

Me too. Had a tear in my eye. I did like Ed. he really gave it his all. Judge Rinder will go next week, then we will have a competition! Any of the other 4 could win.

• Advertisement

Finally!!!!

Advertisement