Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2016

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

That was just beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭runnerholic

Great performance by Claudia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭savemefrom

RosyLily wrote: »
    I wanted to see these two dances again...but not in the DO.:(

Yep, Claudia's best dance and she is heading home, seems very unfair.

That should have been the final not do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

I would save Claudia but Danny will probably go through.

• Advertisement

I hate this show, I can only handle so much injustice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

I know he got the highest scores but I couldn't see it, as earlier posters said it seem Joanne danced around him in the tango. Oh well he's a finalist now ;)

His lifts and spins were a-maz-ing

I hate this show, I can only handle so much injustice.

Preach Mandela 🙄

The Public need to remember they are not voting for Kevin.

Awwww I like Claudia, I would have picked Danny but Claudia should not have been in the DO

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Wasn't there a glitch with the voting last night?

It would have affected all votes to all contestants- BBC have it all audited tbf

savemefrom wrote: »
    The Public need to remember they are not voting for Kevin.

This

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Not even 1 vote for Claudia and AJ. That's lousy. They were excellent this weekend.

I'll admit, I'm close to tears. But there's people here so I'll keep it together.:o

Danny will win
    Ore 2nd
    Then her

RosyLily wrote: »
    Not even 1 vote for Claudia and AJ. That's lousy. They were excellent this weekend.

I'll admit, I'm close to tears. But there's people here so I'll keep it together.:o

Feck that. I'm blubbing like a baby at the unfairness of it. They are like two kids. So sweet.

Just give Danny the trophy now, can't be arsed watching the final now.

mansize wrote: »
    Danny will win
    Ore 2nd
    Then her

That made me laugh :D. Her :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Feck that. I'm blubbing like a baby at the unfairness of it. They are like two kids. So sweet.

If I was on my own, I'd definitely be sobbing.......and giving out about the British public!:p

Edit: Danny ftw. I'm looking forward to seeing their showdance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Did anyone else see how Danny cut off Oti when Tess asked if they were surprised to have wound up in the dance off? She started to say they were shocked, he shoved his finger into her upper arm and cut her off to give the cliched response. Controlling behaviour. I thought the same last night when he said he was looking forward to 'taking Oti through to the final'.
    Great dancer but he doesn't come off as a nice guy some of the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

I like Louise, seems like a genuinely nice person, however I do agree 4th is about right for her. I really hope Danny wins as he is head and shoulders better than the other 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Louise seems like a nice person, but there's no way she was good enough last night to make the final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Fed up with SCD this week. Always looked forward to Claudia's dances - she had a great "have a go attitude" and I wasn't a fan early on. Danny def deserves to win as he is an amazing dancer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Why do people think Danny will win? He got less public votes than Ore this week and less than Louise. The judges' votes don't count for anything next weeks and it's all based on the public vote.
    Based on the voting this week, Danny will come third with either Ore or Louise winning.
    It ain't over yet!!

Heroditas wrote: »
    Why do people think Danny will win? He got less public votes than Ore this week and less than Louise. The judges' votes don't count for anything next weeks and it's all based on the public vote.
    Based on the voting this week, Danny will come third with either Ore or Louise winning.
    It ain't over yet!!

That's what I'm afraid of.

I just don't want to see Mrs Bland winning. Nothing against her but she's just ever so bland and Kevin really annoys me nowadays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Don't mind Kevin too much, he wife as someone said earlier is an attention seeker. Really don't like her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

It ain't over yet!!

I would imagine people think he'll win because he's the better dancer technically. Again technically he's the best male celebrity to ever be in strictly in my opinion. But obviously it's about popularity as much as dancing.

I'm disappointed Claudia is gone, she looked gutted and I was surprised at AJ crying.....I guess the too cool for school attitude was partly an act, sure he's only a pup ;-)......I can't understand his height now, can't believe I didnt notice it all series until someone mentioned it on the thread earlier :-)

I'm not fussed on the final 3. Again Danny is technically the best dancers so probably deserves to win......and to be honest I'd like to see him win for Oti's sake......she had some spectacular choreography........another part of me wanting to see them win is to spite the obvious love fest between the judges and the cliftons

368100 wrote: »
    I would imagine peopel think he'll win because he's the better dancer technically. Again technically he's the best male celebrity to ever be in strictly in my opinion. But obviously it's about popularity as much as dancing.

Definitely one of the best technically but tonight showed he doesn't necessarily get all the votes. He might get a "Bottom Two Bounce" next week to win it though, just like Alesha Dixon in 2009.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

I think the devastated look on Oti's face tonight said it all. She now knows they won't win. When it comes down to public votes, Ore and Louise are more popular (or perhaps their partners are).

It's a poorer final now without Claudia as Louise definitely took a major dip this week with the pressure of two dances.

Ore to win...Danny second...Louise third.

If I was to instead pick in order of preference for the professional, it would be Oti, then Joanne, then Kevin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I just don't want to see Mrs Bland winning. Nothing against her but she's just ever so bland and Kevin really annoys me nowadays.

I'm the exact same about Kevin! I actually used to really like him the past couple of years, but something about this year has just put me off him completely.

Advertisement