Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo ds

• 28-06-2016 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭

I have four original Nintendo's and a few games. Do cex or GameStop take them or would people buy them on adverts etc. 3 in good condition and one not so good

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

DS or 3DS? I don't expect that there is much resale or trade in value for the original DS. Could be wrong though, it still has a great games library.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

The oldest one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I think the major thing why ds is not attractive, because you can play all ds games on 3ds. With better screen amd just better handheld. If you couldn't, I bet ds price would be quite high and gamers would look for them.
    Ds games on other hand is different story. There are good few games that becoming rare. Some collectors will pay good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Which games are they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

You can play gameboy games on the oldest ds so maybe someone would want them, don't think much would though

• Advertisement
Advertisement