Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New account

Options
  • 28-06-2016 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My daughter is studyig at Trinity College this Fall and I want to know how to set up an account for her. She is from the U.S. and will only be there from August until December. o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

rjmm1958 wrote: »
    My daughter is studyig at Trinity College this Fall and I want to know how to set up an account for her. She is from the U.S. and will only be there from August until December. o
    Good Morning rjmm1958, 

Thanks for contacting us and welcome to Boards.ie. Your daughter can open her account through our Trinity Branch. To open any bank account, you are required by law to show valid proof of identity complete with photograph and proof of address. She can book an appointment to open this account here and select 2 College Green as your branch. 

Thanks, and the best of luck to your daughter in her studies in Ireland! 

Evie 

Advertisement