Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I ever getting my money back?!

Options
  • 28-06-2016 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

im over in America at the moment and have been in contact with the bank a few times, I tried to take out money on the second of June, the money went out of my account but I never got the cash. The 4 transactions were worth 182.55, 137.59 then there was 2 more worth  around 50 and 90 but I got that money back in my account. I have rang the bank about this around 4 times now, one guy sent in a request for me to have it back and said it would take up to 10 working days and nothing has been put back in my account and it's a joke. I'm here for the summer and desperately need the money and it's been out of my account for nearly 4 weeks. I now owe people money because of it and I have a rent to pay for here as well as a loan in that bank account to pay off. This is beyond a joke now. I have no way to call the bank anymore as I don't have any more international calls but how can I get this money back as soon as possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Ashysmith wrote: »
    im over in America at the moment and have been in contact with the bank a few times, I tried to take out money on the second of June, the money went out of my account but I never got the cash. The 4 transactions were worth 182.55, 137.59 then there was 2 more worth  around 50 and 90 but I got that money back in my account. I have rang the bank about this around 4 times now, one guy sent in a request for me to have it back and said it would take up to 10 working days and nothing has been put back in my account and it's a joke. I'm here for the summer and desperately need the money and it's been out of my account for nearly 4 weeks. I now owe people money because of it and I have a rent to pay for here as well as a loan in that bank account to pay off. This is beyond a joke now. I have no way to call the bank anymore as I don't have any more international calls but how can I get this money back as soon as possible?
    Good Afternoon AshySmith, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to Boards.ie. 

I am sorry to hear this and would like to be able to assist, can you please PM me your details and I will organise to have someone investigate this for you. 

Please click on the link below my name to send me a private message and please include your name, branch and telephone number in the US, including any prefix.

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement