Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Homes in Lahinch

• 28-06-2016 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Would anyone be able to recommend a holiday home in Lahinch, travelling from Dublin in early September and we are a couple so probably only need a one bed place.

There seem to be loads of places, so I am just confused about where to go!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

What options have you?
    Do you want somewhere in the village, near enough, or a bit out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Would probably prefer somewhere in staggering distance of the pub.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I'm based locally and would advise that there are loads of properties available, mainly houses.

September is slightly off peak so it'll be quiter and more affordable.

I'd look at daft, donedeal, Airbnb, etc. for availabilty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭Deagol

I'm based locally and would advise that there are loads of properties available, mainly houses.

September is slightly off peak so it'll be quiter and more affordable.

I'd look at daft, donedeal, Airbnb, etc. for availabilty.

Did you read the OP's post at all?? She specifically said there where loads of places available and she wanted advise on where to go..... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Deagol wrote: »
    Did you read the OP's post at all?? He specifically said there where loads of places available and he wanted advise on where to go..... :rolleyes:

Lux is a woman surely?? Have you read her post at all ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭Deagol

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Lux is a woman surely?? Have you read her post at all ;)

I just looked it up, didn't know that reference.. to me a Lux is a unit of luminence :D

Edited...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Deagol wrote: »
    Did you read the OP's post at all?? She specifically said there where loads of places available and she wanted advise on where to go..... :rolleyes:

Yes I did read it. Lahinch isn't a big place and as long as you're walking distance home from the pub anywhere is fine.

Advertisement