Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying in Scotland

Options
  • 28-06-2016 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Okay, I want to study in Scotland with 2 days left to apply.. Problem is I have not done much research up to this point and I can't find any schools like e.g GMIT or such, most of them are UNI's and I have no hopes of getting in with my 2014 LC of 210 points.. I've looked at Dundee and Aberdeen courses and there isn't much for me! Are there any other schools with a little bit lower requirements worth my attention? Also the course choices in Uni's aren't too interesting.. I'm all over the place right now :(

Would be cool to get a course that would actually teach me something different than plain theory with no hopes of getting employed after it..

Heeeelp!

Advertisement