Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digicert not working on Business Online

Options
  • 28-06-2016 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Why is my digicert suddenly not being accepted when authorizing payments on Business Online? Is there some hidden expiration period I'm not aware of? I'm using Firefox and Java (!) is running fine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Right. For whatever reason it worked on the 5th or 6th time. Not before having to reactivate the cert twice from the admin panel, then having to wait 15 minutes to login again because I had another tab open and then finally navigate a mysteries 'security sequence error'. 20 minutes wasted making a €15 payment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

JackKelly wrote: »
    Right. For whatever reason it worked on the 5th or 6th time. Not before having to reactivate the cert twice from the admin panel, then having to wait 15 minutes to login again because I had another tab open and then finally navigate a mysteries 'security sequence error'. 20 minutes wasted making a €15 payment
    Good Afternoon JackKelly, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. Sorry to hear about the delay you experienced in making this payment, I will be forwarding this message to our BOL Support Team for feedback. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement