If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - Looking for Monitor Audio Bronze 6

Options
  • 28-06-2016 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Would you be in position to offer a good deal on a pair of MA Bronze 6?
    Also is there any chance for a demo at the Belfast store?

Thanks a lot.
    P.W.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

PeWu79 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Would you be in position to offer a good deal on a pair of MA Bronze 6?
    Also is there any chance for a demo at the Belfast store?

Thanks a lot.
    P.W.
    HI Pewu79, thanks for the post

Yea we have the Bronze 6 on display in the shop so you could have a listen to them no probs

They are currently listed at £699, but for a boardie price, I could do them for you at £649
    Just give me a shourt if you want to come in and listen, and I'll make sure they're set up for you

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭PeWu79

Yea we have the Bronze 6 on display in the shop so you could have a listen to them no probs

They are currently listed at £699, but for a boardie price, I could do them for you at £649
    Just give me a shourt if you want to come in and listen, and I'll make sure they're set up for you

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for that.
    I can see Vickers HiFi are selling them @ £599. Any chance you could beat their price?

Thanks
    P. W.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for that.
    I can see Vickers HiFi are selling them @ £599. Any chance you could beat their price?

Thanks
    P. W.
    Hey P.W.

Had a little check at their price on the website and they do charge a delivery charge to Northern Ireland.

In saying that we should be able to match their price of £599.00 no problems.

Hey P.W.

Had a little check at their price on the website and they do charge a delivery charge to Northern Ireland.

That's great!

Would it be OK to pop in this Sunday?
    I'd like to compare them maybe to other pair (or 2) of fronts at similar price.

If I decided to get them would they be available for collection in Belfast or delivery only?

Hey P.W.

That's great!

Would it be OK to pop in this Sunday?
    I'd like to compare them maybe to other pair (or 2) of fronts at similar price.

If I decided to get them would they be available for collection in Belfast or delivery only?
    Hi Pewu, yep Sunday is no bother, I'll be in the shop then.
    The only thing similar we would have at the minute on display would be the Q Acoustoc Concept 40 at £799, which I could maybe do a deal on for you as well,or maybe a deal on a pair of Walnut Monitor Audio Silver 6?  

Come up and have a listen sure and we'll go from there.
    Cheers
    Brian

• Advertisement

The only thing similar we would have at the minute on display would be the Q Acoustoc Concept 40 at £799, which I could maybe do a deal on for you as well,or maybe a deal on a pair of Walnut Monitor Audio Silver 6?  

Cheers
    Brian

Perfect. See you on Sunday then.

Thanks,
    P. W.

Cheers
    Brian

Thanks,
    P. W.
    No probs, see you then

Cheers
    Brian

Thanks,
    P. W.
    See you then P.W

I'd like to thank David and the Team for a great service, advice, their time and patience yesterday.
    I listened to 3 pairs of fronts and picked up the fronts, a center and surround speakers.

Despite a great deal I was given I couldn't afford the subwoofer...

Could you still offer the same deal in a week or two when I get the money?

Thanks again
    PW

I'd like to thank David and the Team for a great service, advice, their time and patience yesterday.
    I listened to 3 pairs of fronts and picked up the fronts, a center and surround speakers.

Thanks again
    PW
    Hi PeWu79.

Thanks you very much for you kind words, I will pass them onto David and the guys.

I'm sure we can still offer the price on the sub for you once you are ready to purchase it :D

• Advertisement

Thanks again
    PW
    HI PW, as it was a price match, if it's still advertised at that price, then we can no problem. If it's not, we'll certainly work with you on the price anyways as a previous customer and boardie etc :)

Brian 

Hi PeWu79.

Thanks you very much for you kind words, I will pass them onto David and the guys.

I'm sure we can still offer the price on the sub for you once you are ready to purchase it :D

Hi Kenny,

I managed to secure the required amount sooner than I had thought :-)
    Would you have the BRONZE W10 in walnut available for collection this Sunday?

Thanks,
    P.W.

Hi PeWu79.

Hi Kenny,

I managed to secure the required amount sooner than I had thought :-)
    Would you have the BRONZE W10 in walnut available for collection this Sunday?

Thanks,
    P.W.
    HI PeWu, 

We don't have a new one in stock, but we have our display one and an open box one we could ,aybe do you a deal on if you were interested?
    Or we could order one in, and I believe we're getting a delivery from monitor audio in middle of next week?

Cheers
    Brian

HI PeWu, 

We don't have a new one in stock, but we have our display one and an open box one we could ,aybe do you a deal on if you were interested?
    Or we could order one in, and I believe we're getting a delivery from monitor audio in middle of next week?

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Brian,

What is the condition of the open box one?
    And what would your best offer be on it?

I'm coming from Dublin so I'd like to be 100% confident what I'm into if you know what I mean :-)

Thanks,
    P. W.

Guys,
    Could you please advise on the above.
    I'd like to plan my weekend and the trip to Belfast would be quite important part of it.

Thanks,
    P. W.

HI PeWu, 

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Brian,

What is the condition of the open box one?
    And what would your best offer be on it?

I'm coming from Dublin so I'd like to be 100% confident what I'm into if you know what I mean :-)

Thanks,
    P. W.
    Hi PW,

The one we have here was a faulty unit, but the amp module has been replaced on it for a new module, and is working 100%, and is in very good condition as it came back with =in a day of being sold new.
    It will of course still come with full manufacturers warranty.
    I can do this one for you at £389 if you were interested
    Alternatively of course, we can order in a new one and have it shipped down for you if you prefer?

Cheers
    Brian

Hi PW,

The one we have here was a faulty unit, but the amp module has been replaced on it for a new module, and is working 100%, and is in very good condition as it came back with =in a day of being sold new.
    Alternatively of course, we can order in a new one and have it shipped down for you if you prefer?

Cheers
    Brian

Brian,

I appreciate this but we agreed £350 for a new one?

Thanks
    P. W.

Hi PW,

Cheers
    Brian

Brian,

I appreciate this but we agreed £350 for a new one?

Thanks
    P. W.
    Sorry PW, I didn't know David had offered a new one at that price. That really is rock bottom on these so I wouldn't be able to go any lower for the open box one.
    I can get a new one ordered in/shipped out for you

Cheers
    Brian

Sorry PW, I didn't know David had offered a new one at that price. That really is rock bottom on these so I wouldn't be able to go any lower for the open box one.

Cheers
    Brian

So can you arrange a new one @ £350 delivered as agreed?

Cheers
    Brian

So can you arrange a new one @ £350 delivered as agreed?
    I will need to confirm the price with David but he is not in today, I'll get him to confirm tomorrow if that's OK?

Regards
    Brian

• Advertisement

I will need to confirm the price with David but he is not in today, I'll get him to confirm tomorrow if that's OK?

Regards
    Brian

Thanks Brian.
    Please let me know tomorrow then.

Thanks,
    P. W.

Regards
    Brian

Thanks Brian.

Thanks,
    P. W.
    No probs, I'm off but I'll get David to drop you a reply

Cheers
    Brian

Regards
    Brian

Thanks Brian.

Thanks,
    P. W.
    No probs, I'm off but I'll get David to drop you a reply

Cheers
    Brian
    Hi P.W.,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I had agreed £350 for a new sub as this was a price match. If the deal is still available online I can still match the price. If you want to send me across a link to the web page I can check the price. I currently don't have any in stock so would have to get one ordered in.

Kind Regards

David

Hi P.W.,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I had agreed £350 for a new sub as this was a price match. If the deal is still available online I can still match the price. If you want to send me across a link to the web page I can check the price. I currently don't have any in stock so would have to get one ordered in.

Kind Regards

David

Hi David,

Thanks for prompt response.
    This is the link

http://www.sevenoakssoundandvision.co.uk/p-9905339-monitor-audio-bronze-w10-black-oak-subwoofer.aspx

Thanks,
    P. W.

Hi David,

Once again thanks a lot for your assistance.
    Awaiting your call next week.

Thanks,
    P. W.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PeWu79,

we have the BRW10 in Walnut arriving in on either Monday or Wednesday next week direct from Monitor Audio ( We are closed on Tuesday for the 12th July holiday) and we are of course happy to price match that price.

However we can also do the open box unit - including full 2 year warranty at a special price of £299 including shipping if you were interested?

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.