Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text message notifications

Options
  • 29-06-2016 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭

I used to get text message notification if a DD was being presented, and there might not be enough funds to cover it. It was handy if a company put through a DD few days in advance of me expecting it. Has this service been stopped? It was very useful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Kalimah wrote: »
    I used to get text message notification if a DD was being presented, and there might not be enough funds to cover it. It was handy if a company put through a DD few days in advance of me expecting it. Has this service been stopped? It was very useful.
    Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, these messages are usually sent out on the day that the direct debit is due, allowing you till the end of that day to get the funds in your account to cover the direct debit. 

If you are no longer receiving these messages please send an 'Ask A Question' through the Online Service Desk with your current mobile number and we will check our systems still have the correct number. Apologies if you have missed a direct debit as a result of this. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Kalimah

Thank you Evie. That's very helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Kalimah wrote: »
    Thank you Evie. That's very helpful.
    You are welcome Kalimah, 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Thanks,
    Evie 

Advertisement