Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to generate the most recent electronic bank statement?

Options
  • 29-06-2016 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi How can I generate the electronic bank statement in 365 online to reflect the most recent transactions on my BOI account? Do I have to request in person in one of your branches??

The e-Statement online does not seem to reflect my most recent transactions. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

icylava wrote: »
    Hi How can I generate the electronic bank statement in 365 online to reflect the most recent transactions on my BOI account? Do I have to request in person in one of your branches??

The e-Statement online does not seem to reflect my most recent transactions. 
    Good Morning icylava, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, you can request an up to date statement through our Phone Banking Menu, please call 0818365365/03457365555 (UK Callers) From the automated menu please select option 1 then 5 then 1 to order these. 

They will be available to view and download by the next day, I hope this fully answers your query. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement