Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New face of Hotmail

Options
  • 29-06-2016 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Was away for a few weeks and noticed the change to hotmail, ie, now goes slowly to Outlook etc, I thought it was the internet connection in Greece but now I'm home the same thing, Its even on a new computer here, Is this just my hotmail account or is this a common event, It is disastrously slow, First it goes to Outlook, then ...almost there and eventually the page opens, then its sometimes hard to get the mail to open. Any solutions please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

All hotmail accounts were migrated to Outlook.com and now onto Outlook 365. Its not just you.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭digger58

So are they all slow now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

It's been that way for ages. The slowness is due to the advertising on the right banner loading. Even slower if you use an adblock service.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭quaidox

running ok for me, using google chrome browser and windows 10...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭digger58

FortySeven wrote: »
    It's been that way for ages. The slowness is due to the advertising on the right banner loading. Even slower if you use an adblock service.

Any way to get rid of this ad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

digger58 wrote: »
    Any way to get rid of this ad?

Don't think so. I stopped using the online version and now use outlook office.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Has anybody had problems with outlook since it updated.I used to have all my emails forwarded to my gmail account but got none recently.Logged into outlook and there's nothing there.No contacts,incoming mails,sent,nada??

I had to reset my Amazon password and of course it's replacement was sent to the hotmail (outlook) account and I never got it.Why can't Microsoft leave stuff that works alone?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Email all complaints to nothingeverworksproperly@hotmail.com

Advertisement