Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed Calls

Options
  • 29-06-2016 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi, 

I've had a couple of missed calls from 076 6231602 and think it may be BOI. Can you confirm which branch / department this is? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

I took the hit for you there and just picked up the phone and rang the number. Magic stuff.

It's BOI Ballsbridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

RMC10 wrote: »
    Hi, 

I've had a couple of missed calls from 076 6231602 and think it may be BOI. Can you confirm which branch / department this is? 
    Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for contacting the Bank Of Ireland, As Story Bud? has correctly pointed out this is a BOI line. We will occasionally call in relation to Personal Needs Reviews (ensuring all your accounts and products are performing at their best for you) deposit rollovers, or for in relation to a query you have made elsewhere online. 

You can return this call, or wait as whomever was trying to call you, will try again. Please also check your voicemail for any messages. 

If neither of the above options suit you feel free to PM me your details and I will pass them on and get you a callback. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement