Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alicante

• 29-06-2016 11:07am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I used to visit a Spain a lot often flying to Alicante but I've never visited the city. I haven't been to Spain in a few years now. I was thinking of staying there for a few days before heading on elsewhere.

Do any of you have experience in Alicante?

I'm not a beach worship but I would like somewhere close to the old town and the marina.

Any tips/advice/hotel recommendations? Looking at the more fancier hotel options.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭fm

Great place,more like a large town than city,really spanish,you won't find many irish or english bars there,good nightlife also.Stayed in both the sol melia on the beach and the hospes amerigo in the old town. The hospes was much nicer-been back twice since.

Advertisement