Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Crisis 1 Arcade Cab

Options
  • 29-06-2016 12:22pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Item: Time Crisis 1 Arcade Cab
    Price: 1000 Euro
    Collection\Delivery: Collection only, will need a Van for sure.

Ive been going back and forth about selling this for ages, but i need to make room and i need money to get a shed so reluctantly putting this up. It works 100%, monitor was serviced by grant in the UK last year and its a brand new original Namco gun on it, so doesnt have years of filth built up. It works perfect, the marquee light that is usual missing is there and the instruction card on the front which is also usually pulled off these. some slight damage to the side art, not much. it is missing the back door, i had intentions of cutting a piece of wood to fit it but never got around to it. you cant notice anyway when its up against a wall. To say i dont want to sell this is an understatement, if i get my shed before this is sold ill be happy to keep it!

Ill put it up on adverts after im back from holidays if no one here wants it and hope no one on there buys it haha.

You will not find a better condition Time Crisis 1 in ireland, ive never even seen another one for sale. Im selling for 1k , ive literally spent that much on it, new gun\cable, monitor service, cab, bought the game myself too as it wasnt in it when i got it. im not budging on the price as id rather keep it than sell for lower.

Thanks!

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

Comments

Have played this cab and its as good as it looks!
    could be a big money maker in the right spot too
    glws

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Wow, immediate maudlin of the *clack* sound of the recoil and RELOAD!

If I had the space (and the money), I'd pick this up in a heartbeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Between this & the TNG pin...some beauties on sale here lately. Cracking cab this one, & a real centerpiece.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

You cant beat the recoil off the Time Crisis gun! If i had the money and the space... i wouldnt be selling it haha.
    Myrddin wrote: »
    Between this & the TNG pin...some beauties on sale here lately. Cracking cab this one, & a real centerpiece.

dont make me regret selling, minutes after posting it haha..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Oh, hmm.
    How tall and wide is this Keith?

Edit:
    Actually I think its the exact same dimensions as my Point Blank(even though thats 2 player and this is 1).
    If you can confirm the dimension when you can and let me know that'd be great.
    I've no issue with price or condition(of course), I just need to see if I really want another big cab in the garage.

• Advertisement

Cool, ill measure up later, it is the same dimensions as point blank i think. the marquee\light will make it higher though if you dont have one of those on your point blank?. it probably has the measurements on the arcade museum site, but its blocked in here!

Cool, ill measure up later, it is the same dimensions as point blank i think. the marquee\light will make it higher though if you dont have one of those on your point blank?. it probably has the measurements on the arcade museum site, but its blocked in here!

Yeah I’ve got the large marquee on the point blank, makes it really tall alright. Ahh, you’re a bad man for sticking this up, I don’t really want another big cab, but this looks awesome.

No movement on your Donkey Kong? :D:D

haha it is awesome! its a reluctant sale, but i need the money the get myself a huge shed .. to fit more in... id be happy if it sold to someone here as i might have a chance of buying it back some day, it would look so good next to your point blank ;) . I love the Donkey kong even though its not an original, but if i ever do decide to sell it you will be the first to know!

Had a quick measure

Width 31 inches
    Depth 35 inches to the cab edge.
    Height 82 inches to the top of the marquee light.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

Nice can, what monitor is in it by chance

• Advertisement

Not sure to be honest and not home to check now, its a proper arcade monitor though, not rear projection or anything, its a big boy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

If only you were selling that CE :^)

Ok, I'm gonna officially pass on this. Awesome cab, but I don't think I want another very large cab, yet :)
    Whoever nabs it is a lucky fecker though.

No bothers, thanks Steve

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement