Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Complete Veggie/Vegan Stocklist

Options
  • 29-06-2016 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I did a quick search for aldi in the forum and hadn't seen this posted before.

Might make life easier for folks. Turns out I can't post URL's, can someone else post it.

Vegan:
    got to aldis website aldi.ie
    Go to Product range/ special diets and intolerance/Vegan. And they have a link to a full vegan product list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Hi,

I did a quick search for aldi in the forum and hadn't seen this posted before.

Might make life easier for folks. Turns out I can't post URL's, can someone else post it.

Vegan:
    got to aldis website aldi.ie
    Go to Product range/ special diets and intolerance/Vegan. And they have a link to a full vegan product list

Vegan:
    https://www.aldi.ie/fileadmin/fm-dam/RESPONSIVE/PRODUCT_RANGE/Gluten_Free/Products/Products/Suitable_For_Vegans_IRE_15_06_2016.pdf

Vegetarian:
    https://www.aldi.ie/fileadmin/fm-dam/RESPONSIVE/PRODUCT_RANGE/Gluten_Free/Products/Products/Suitable_For_Vegetarians_IRE_15_06_2016.pdf

Shame Lidl don't have something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Goodtime1567

This is great. But I don't leave near an Aldi though...,.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭superb choice of username

Weyhey wrote: »
    Vegan:
    Shame Lidl don't have something similar.

Lidl label their products though so we don't need a list. Theres nothing worse than buying a product, the next list coming out, and the product not being on the list anymore despite no obvious change....happens way too much....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

On the Aldi vegatarian list - "Meat Free Lincolnshire Style Sausages" - has anyone ever seen these? Definitely not been available in Macroom :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Nyum Nyum wrote: »
    On the Aldi vegatarian list - "Meat Free Lincolnshire Style Sausages" - has anyone ever seen these? Definitely not been available in Macroom :(

I see them occasionally in Terenure & Rathmines (Dublin) but they wouldn't be a regular item. You could ask a manager... it wouldn't take much to bring them in. They're quite nice too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Nyum Nyum wrote: »

They stock them in Walkinstown Dublin branch too (probably no good to you Nyum Nyum), they are Mae's Kitchen brand and are in a mainly white bag of 8 rather than a box so you could possibly confuse them for a bag of vegetables.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thekatydays

This is fantastic! Thank you for posting it!

Advertisement