Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why cant I reuse a email from a old boards.ie account

Options
  • 29-06-2016 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I want to start a new boards.ie account but it wont let me use a email I closed a account with before. Is there anything I can do about this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you closed the account within the last year then I'm afraid not, you'll have to use a new e-mail address.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭J98

Zaph wrote: »
    If you closed the account within the last year then I'm afraid not, you'll have to use a new e-mail address.

Can I delete my posts and change my username on this account, or can somebody do it for me?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You can't delete your posts, but you can have your username changed if you become a Subscriber. Click here for more information on becoming a Subscriber.

-Shield.
    J98 wrote: »
    Can I delete my posts and change my username on this account, or can somebody do it for me?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement