If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisence 65 inch Curved 4k TV

Options
  • 29-06-2016 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi i'm looking for the best price on the Hisence 65 inch Curved 4k TV delivered to southern Ireland.

Brian

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

briman1983 wrote: »
    Hi i'm looking for the best price on the Hisence 65 inch Curved 4k TV delivered to southern Ireland.

Brian
    Thanks for your post briman

As yet we don't have any of the Hisense 65" curved available, we are waiting for delivery on these
    I will find out pricing and availability and come back to you as soon as I hear from them

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Akula

Is there a 65" curved coming out?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Akula wrote: »
    Hi Akula.

I believe that there are two curved models.

The 65XT910 coming in at around £2000 and the 65K720 but I currently have no pricing on this one.

I've dropped our purchasing team an email to see if they have an eta or the correct pricing.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Akula wrote: »
    HI Akula, yep there is meant to be but we're still waiting to hear more info from them 

Will keep you posted as soon as we do

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.