If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cambridge Audio Topaz AM1 + speaker package

Options
  • 29-06-2016 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I'm after a amp/speaker/bluetooth receiver setup for a noisy work environment.  I was looking at your UK store and I found Cambridge Audio Topaz AM1 amp + speakers package for a reasonable price but can't find such a deal on your <dot>ie store. I wonder if you could give me a cost + 20m  cable + bluetooth receiver delivered in Dublin?  Maybe if you could give me that cost and another with an uprated set of speakers too. 
    We already have such an amp in a similar work area which works great, which is why I'm after the same amp but open to suggestions on speakers, from budget to slightly better :)

Cheers,
    Kerb

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    Hey,
    I'm after a amp/speaker/bluetooth receiver setup for a noisy work environment.  I was looking at your UK store and I found Cambridge Audio Topaz AM1 amp + speakers package for a reasonable price but can't find such a deal on your <dot>ie store. I wonder if you could give me a cost + 20m  cable + bluetooth receiver delivered in Dublin?  Maybe if you could give me that cost and another with an uprated set of speakers too. 
    We already have such an amp in a similar work area which works great, which is why I'm after the same amp but open to suggestions on speakers, from budget to slightly better :)

Cheers,
    Kerb
    Hi KeRbDoG, thanks for the post, and apologies for the delay in getting back to you
    Do you mean the AM1 and Tibo speakers - http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/hi-fi-system-deals/pah011671 at £119?
    We can do that bundle for you no problem, but itis an Instore bundle, so I wouldn't be able to ship it out

We could do that amp with a pair of Mordaunt Short M10, which are a decent wee speaker for the money at £49.95
    For the amp, speakers, 20m cable and a bluetooth dongle, best I could do would be £205 plus shipping at £6.99 so £211.95

We have all in stock, so could get it shipped tomorrow on a next day delivery
    Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Great, I will aim to call you early next week to get the order in :)

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    Great, I will aim to call you early next week to get the order in :)
    No probs kerbdog, give us a shout when you're ready to order

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.