Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mulligatawny Soup in Dublin?

• 29-06-2016 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there happens to be mulligatawny soup sold anywhere in Dublin!?. Just tasted it and it delicious. A friend brought some cans of it back from Britain, he said he hasnt found it anywhere here and ive never came across it myself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

kinarakitchen dot ie/menus/detail/lunch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I think Tesco have one in the fresh section of their 'Finest ' range.

Ah! Here- http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=253769098

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Timfy

A bit of a wait for this suggestion I'm afraid but Aldi do a reasonable one around Hogmanny / Burns night during their Scottish week

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I'd reckon M&S should have it?
    Usually have a lot of British foods.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

Marks and Spencer's sometimes do it but its nearly always in stock in the finest chilled tubs in tescos(not canned) it is indeed delicious the Tesco tub is huge and serves 2 but I sometimes eat the whole thing as a dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,347 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'm fairly sure Super Valu sell it too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Thanks for all the suggestions. The Tescos will be snapped. Ranelagh might be a spot to make a date for perhaps. The brand i tried was Heinz by the way so that would be the eureka until ive tasted the above.

Advertisement