Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym Recommendation

Options
  • 29-06-2016 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,857 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if posters could recommend a gym in the Rush/Lusk/Swords area. I heard that NC fitness currently based in Lusk will be setting up an establishment in Rush soon but I am looking for feedback on gyms in the area including Swords and NC fitness in Lusk if posters are already a member their?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

There's a Flyefit in Swords, they're cheap and 24x7. I haven't been in that particular one but the one in Ranelagh was good I found, well stocked with equipment.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Energie is a decent small gym. It has a pool which is an advantage but the opening hours are only 9-6/5 on Sat/Sun. Reasonable amount of weights for a commercial gym but only one cage. Plenty of cardio machines, usually in good working order. Good selection of classes but I don't do them, so can't attest to the quality. I've been a member for 12 years, prices are fair but Flyfit's a bit cheaper.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

Flyefit in Swords is fine: http://www.flyefit.ie/gyms/swords/

They have daily membership, so maybe give it a go and see how it works out.

Advertisement