Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

external transfer to DCU

Options
  • 29-06-2016 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi guys, I submitted my application for transfer to DCU and I am waiting for the result. I graduated from a level 7 physics degree in DIT and applied to Applied Physics in DCU (level 8). I am wondering if anyone has done this and got an offer? Really worried if i'm gonna get accepted or not :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

I did this last year to another course and I didn't get a letter until I think August? Just check that they got your application and it'll be grand :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mnc2293

I did this last year to another course and I didn't get a letter until I think August? Just check that they got your application and it'll be grand :).

Thanks. What course did you do this for? Do you mean to check the physics dept to check if they got my application? I handed in my application to the Registry in person. Thanks again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

mnc2293 wrote: »
    Thanks. What course did you do this for? Do you mean to check the physics dept to check if they got my application? I handed in my application to the Registry in person. Thanks again :D

I don't want to share too much info, but it was in Humanities. Oh no I just meant check with the Registry (I had mailed mine), if you handed it in in person then obviously you know it got there :P.

Relax (I was the same last year) :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mnc2293

I don't want to share too much info, but it was in Humanities. Oh no I just meant check with the Registry (I had mailed mine), if you handed it in in person then obviously you know it got there :P.

Relax (I was the same last year) :P.

Ehehe thank you! Just reallyyyyyy excited and worried at the same time :D

Advertisement