Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

print boarding passes

• 29-06-2016 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hey,

ill be up on holidays soon but i will need to print off boarding passes for ryanair. is there anywhere in wicklow that i can do this easily?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

You can download the Ryanair app and use that instead of a print out. Not sure I'd trust my phpne tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,458 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Why not install the app?, assuming you have an android/apple mobile?, no need to print anything. Used it on my hols a couple of weeks ago and worked great.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭dahamster

there are 5 of us. i have the app but not sure if 5 boarding cards can be used by one person

dahamster wrote: »
    there are 5 of us. i have the app but not sure if 5 boarding cards can be used by one person

If all 5 people are on the one booking, then boarding cards will load on the app for all of then. A couple of months ago we flew Ryanair to Luton and used the app for the 4 boarding cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Or download the boarding passes and email / text to other phones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

You can take screenshot of each boarding pass too and ten Viber or WhatsApp, messenger etc. etc. it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,458 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Five in our family, but paid by one person, as long as the passes beep on the scanner was all they cared about, so if bought separately you could go down the email route or the others could install the app too of course.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

all might be well so. but im dont like leaving things to chance with 3 kids so the original query still stands please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,467 ✭✭✭cml387

In general any office supply shop or stationer should be able to do this.

Email the boarding card pdf to the shop (you'll have to ask for their email address).
    Do you know no one at work who has access to a printer?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Your local library should offer a printing service.

• Advertisement

the issue is that i will be on holidays in wicklow for a week before we fly out. so i miss the 7 day free check in, and need to print before we head to the airport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭afatbollix

The local library will be able to print them out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,813 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

dahamster wrote:
    the issue is that i will be on holidays in wicklow for a week before we fly out. so i miss the 7 day free check in, and need to print before we head to the airport

If you're staying in a hotel in Wicklow, ask them to allow you to print them there.
    I'm sure they'll help you out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭Cerco

If you tell us where you are holidaying in Wicklow then we can advise where the nearest library is. Alternatively you can go to library services on Wicklow.ie website and find it yourself.

im staying in a farmhouse self catering in redcross

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The nearest place to print then is Wicklow town.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,528 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

all might be well so. but im dont like leaving things to chance with 3 kids so the original query still stands please.

I don't get what you are leaving to chance or what difference with it being kids.

Just install the app and download the boarding cards, it's easy. If you have iOS then you can add to the Wallet app so that it works really well with the phone.

If you're really adamant on printing, then any library, internet cafe or even a photoshop could print it for you.

You can also print them in the airport, at internet terminals if you have too.

But as said already, the app is the best solution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

You can check in on the ap too so you can do it anywhere, anytime. I have been using the ap for ages and never had issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,127 ✭✭✭homer911

Just a word of caution if using the app. While it does support loading all boarding passes for everyone in your party and Ryanair are quite happy with this, you may receive some hassle from the airport security staff (based on personal experience). Try and download the pass to the smart phone of each traveller to avoid this. Note that the pass is saved on the phone so internet access is not required at the airport.

Thanks for all the replies. Ill use the app but print out from a library as kids are small with no smartphone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Community Police Bray

I would happy to do this for you at Bray Garda station if that's any help, I should be able to arrange same at another Wicklow station if any easier

regards Bray Com Pol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Maybe too late for OP but there are several internet access terminals in Dublin Airport with printers attached that will print from a PDF on USB stick.

Advertisement