Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to do with empty e-liquid bottles?

• 29-06-2016 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

Hey I know this is a bit random but I'm wondering what you guys do with your empty e-juice bottles (the ones with the glass dropper) once they're empty. I've about two years worth of them in a wardrobe in my room that I need to get rid of but I'm not sure how to dispose of them. Do they go in the regular bin or in recycling? Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I wash them in hot water, remove labels, pull the glass bit out of the dropper, throw away the squeezy bit, and recycle the glass....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Wash them out and start making your own liquid to fill them with?
    Or fill them with coloured water and pretend to be a mad scientist for about 5 mins before the novelty wears off!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 FourAM

Dramatik wrote: »
    Hey I know this is a bit random but I'm wondering what you guys do with your empty e-juice bottles (the ones with the glass dropper) once they're empty. I've about two years worth of them in a wardrobe in my room that I need to get rid of but I'm not sure how to dispose of them. Do they go in the regular bin or in recycling? Any ideas?

I'm in Tallaght. Can I have them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Thanks, I was hoping someone wouldn't say that ha ha as I have two years worth of them, which is over 100 bottles in my case :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Dramatik

FourAM wrote: »
    I'm in Tallaght. Can I have them?
    Yeah you can have them if you want there's probably 100 or so, I'm in Dun Laoghaire, could meet you at the square or something

• Advertisement
Advertisement