Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone says sim card not registered??

Options
  • 29-06-2016 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i got a new sim card for my samsung galaxy ace i put it in and it will not work. my phone is definately unlocked. there is coverage but it says emergency calls only and it wont let me make calls?? i tried registering my phone online but i cant get the password as it needs to be sent to the number which wont work in my phone, or other phones i tried. PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Brid111 wrote: »
    i got a new sim card for my samsung galaxy ace i put it in and it will not work. my phone is definately unlocked. there is coverage but it says emergency calls only and it wont let me make calls?? i tried registering my phone online but i cant get the password as it needs to be sent to the number which wont work in my phone, or other phones i tried. PLEASE HELP!

Have you tried restarting the phone? Failing that just take it back to the shop where you got the sim. Is sim definitely in right way?

Advertisement