Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online courses for electricians

Options
  • 29-06-2016 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I am a qualified Electrician and I would like to apply for a few online courses to upskill and also to look better on my CV for employers . Nothing big as I'm going back to college in September just short online courses for more knowledge and to look better to employers

I've looked on the Internet but can't really find anything

Any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

conork92 wrote: »
    I am a qualified Electrician and I would like to apply for a few online courses to upskill and also to look better on my CV for employers . Nothing big as I'm going back to college in September just short online courses for more knowledge and to look better to employers

I've looked on the Internet but can't really find anything

Any help would be great

Have you had a look at any udemy courses? There are a lot of cheap short courses which may be of interest to you. They may not be recognised by an employer but will broaden your knowledge in some areas.
    I haven't personally done any of them but have previewed some of them and they seem interesting and well explained.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 conork92

aido79 wrote: »
    Have you had a look at any udemy courses? There are a lot of cheap short courses which may be of interest to you. They may not be recognised by an employer but will broaden your knowledge in some areas.
    I haven't personally done any of them but have previewed some of them and they seem interesting and well explained.

No I've never heard of them but thanks I'll definitely have a look at them

That's really what I want just short courses to gain more knowledge and look better to employers

Advertisement