Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dun Laoghaire Website Now Up

Options
  • 29-06-2016 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

The new look for the Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council Website is now live. Check it out:

http://www.dlrcoco.ie/

Very nice!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,073 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Looks well, easier to navigate, cleaner look, better functionality

The thread title is a bit mis-leading, there is a 'Dun Laoghaire' website dunlaoghaire.ie run by the BID company, I thought you meant that initially.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I like the look of it, very easy to navigate, still a few dropped links but much easier than previous version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Hey all,

The new look for the Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council Website is now live. Check it out:

http://www.dlrcoco.ie/

Very nice!:D

Has this been Pen Tested? It says its in Beta. The changelog leaks the version of Drupal in use, and theres files left over from the installation. Definitely needs some hardening before going live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭patrickbrophy18

One of the notable and welcome new features of the new site is that it is responsive. That means that the user interface (look and feel) changes depending on the device using it.:D

To the moderator, is there a way for me to change the thread title from "New Dun Laoghaire Website Now Up" to "New Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council Website Now Up"?

The reason I ask is that Larbre34 understandably pointed out that the thread title is misleading.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭patrickbrophy18

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. However, in the past month, the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Website has been given another massive overhaul.

So, might as well bump up this thread again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement