Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How does one stop eir from pestering with cold calls?

Options
  • 29-06-2016 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭

An elderly friend of mine is getting pestered with cold calls from eir on a weekly basis, they have repeatedly asked eir to STOP calling but it never works.

help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

swoofer wrote: »
    An elderly friend of mine is getting pestered with cold calls from eir on a weekly basis, they have repeatedly asked eir to STOP calling but it never works.

help
    Hi swoofer,

Thanks for getting in touch. Their directory preferences would need to be changed on their account. The customer care team should be able to arrange this on 1901. Once they have requested this it can take up to 30 days for the directory preferences to update.

Are you a named point of contact of your neighbours account? If you are, please feel free to PM me their account number and I would be more than happy to update these details.

-Pamela

• Registered Users Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭swoofer

Thank you. I am not named contactyet.  I have advised them of the process now and will see what happens.  I will see them tomorrow and mention about your offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

swoofer wrote: »
    Thank you. I am not named contactyet.  I have advised them of the process now and will see what happens.  I will see them tomorrow and mention about your offer.
    No worries at all Swoofer :)

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement