Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sciences which one ?

Options
  • 30-06-2016 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

pharmacy and genetics
    These 2, I thought id ask here to get more info about.

I do chemistry and biology.
    In chem, when were doing the titrations or experiments, I don't really find them amusing or pay much attention to them. Same goes to the titration qs on the paper. I do not find it difficult,quite doable in fact, but, I just don't seem to care about it as much when I am studying, its not something I would say "oh time to study titrations or yes!! Tomorrow were doing an experiment". Maybe its because I actually never got to do it myself!!So is that what all pharmacy is about, doing titration experiments and those exam qs I looked from previous year looked very similar style to those of lc chem, calculate the percent of this sol. Etc... However if there is much more to pharmacy then this I would love to know and give it a try, secretly I wish so, because the course I feel itself is a good all rounder.

Then comes genetics, which I loved studying in bio lc. Would not mind studying at 3rd level, but what I am hearing is that many people use it to get into med, not much good job prospectus with these, otherwise.....

Advertisement