Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA transfer to UK account 21/06/2016

Options
  • 30-06-2016 6:09am
    Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭

I transferred funds online to a UK account via sepa last Tuesday and the funds have not been received yet.  I contacted the bank in the UK who said it could take up to 5 working days for the funds to be received.  I am wondering, as it is not an insignificant amount of money, if I can trace this money and see what has happened?  

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

I have transferred money to Lloyds from my BOI account recently. It was sent around 2pm on a Monday and was in my Lloyds account on the Wednesday afternoon.

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

I think this is a problem on the UK side. It is a Lloyds account. I'll have to get on to them again. Really annoying. I just want to make sure it was sent.

I think this is a problem on the UK side. It is a Lloyds account. I'll have to get on to them again. Really annoying. I just want to make sure it was sent.

Sorry triple post, stupid internet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning Big G, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie, If the payment is in Sterling or Euro and PSR-regulated we will ensure the payee’s bank is paid within one banking day, if your account has not received the funds at this stage, you should request a trace on this payment. 

You can do this through the Online Service Desk on your 365 online account, simply select Ask A Question and state the date and amount which left your account and we will provide you with a proof of payment which you can present to the receiving bank. 

I hope this helps and please let us know if there's anything we can help with. 

Evie 

Advertisement