Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECC charge on closed account

Options
  • 30-06-2016 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi Eir,

I closed my account in March last as a consequence of your price rise , You are now sending me bills with an ECC charge - WHY ? . This morning I got a text from a debt collection agency. Trouble is i can never get you on the phone and you don`t reply to emails  - can you please advise 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

ecospace wrote: »
    Hi Eir,

I closed my account in March last as a consequence of your price rise , You are now sending me bills with an ECC charge - WHY ? . This morning I got a text from a debt collection agency. Trouble is i can never get you on the phone and you don`t reply to emails  - can you please advise 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi  [/font]ecospace,
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, I’m so sorry to hear you have experienced issues in contacting the centre. You should be able to get thought to the customer care team directly on 1901, unfortunately there is no direct e-mail for this team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]When you cancelled the account did you receive a letter in regards to the price increase and contact the cancellations team to confirm cancellation?[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ecospace

Hi Pamela ,

I received notice that there would be a price increase and contacted the cancellations team . They confirmed at the time there would be no ECC as eir were changing the contract terms . However the ECC was applied .

Eir are very fustrating to deal with and you are the 1st person reply to me

Rgds

Hi Pamela ,

I received notice that there would be a price increase and contacted the cancellations team . They confirmed at the time there would be no ECC as eir were changing the contract terms . However the ECC was applied .

Eir are very fustrating to deal with and you are the 1st person reply to me

Rgds
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear you feel this way [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ecospace [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]and I do apologise. I will be sure to pass your feedback on regarding your eir experience to the relevant teams.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your account number and I will take a look into this for you.[/font]

Pm sent

Pm sent
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ecospace,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked my PM's and don’t seem to have received this.[/font]

• Advertisement

Hi Pamela , resent today ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Hi Pamela , resent today ,
    Hi ecospace,

Pamela is currently working thriugh her PM's and will be with you soon.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement