Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Statements

Options
  • 30-06-2016 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am trying to print a statement online from my current account. When I click on view statement, it gives an error saying 'the pdf is corrupt or incorrect format'. I have tried wih any BOI statement & get the same error. Is it possible to save the statement & then try printing? I can open other non BOI pdf files without issue incl AIB. (They allow the user save the file directly on the PC) Thanks

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

BronsonTB wrote: »
    Hi, I am trying to print a statement online from my current account. When I click on view statement, it gives an error saying 'the pdf is corrupt or incorrect format'. I have tried wih any BOI statement & get the same error. Is it possible to save the statement & then try printing? I can open other non BOI pdf files without issue incl AIB. (They allow the user save the file directly on the PC) Thanks
    Good Morning BronsonTB, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, can you try these steps to see if this allows you to open. 

·        Open Adobe Reader from the Desktop/Applications 
    ·        Click Edit
    ·        Click Preferences
    ·        Select Internet from the left side menu
    ·        Uncheck “display PDF in browser”
    ·        Click OK
    ·        This will now download the PDF and will open through Adobe.

If this still does not work please contact us on 818 365365 where a representative will guide you through the process.

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

BronsonTB wrote: »
    Good Morning BronsonTB, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, can you try these steps to see if this allows you to open. 

·        Open Adobe Reader from the Desktop/Applications 
    ·        Click Edit
    ·        Click Preferences
    ·        Select Internet from the left side menu
    ·        Uncheck “display PDF in browser”
    ·        Click OK
    ·        This will now download the PDF and will open through Adobe.

If this still does not work please contact us on 818 365365 where a representative will guide you through the process.

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    Thanks for that info... I discovered the issue was that I don't use Adobe, Win 7 comes with a different pdf reader. Many thanks for your help.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

Advertisement