Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your favourite FIFA soundtrack?

Options
  • 30-06-2016 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

Probably a lot to cover, I reckon, hence this thread will probably not take off at all.

But to my memory the one that I've whistled to the most has to be FIFA 2003, simply because my favourite genre of music is anything-EDM (progressive trance to be precise), and there are a good few dance-tracks on it.

I find myself putting the game into my PS2 from time to time just to hear it, and play about 2 matches. The game is pure muck for today's standards, but the music always sticks.

Favourite FIFA soundtrack. Go! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Fifa 2004 for the win

Kasabian, Kings of Leon, Radiohead, Stone Roses, maybe it's nostalgia but they don't make soundtracks like this no more

I love when I hear an old song I recognize from any Fifa, and there's a lot of them

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

All of them have some classic songs.
    I pick my favorites every year and add them to my Fifa playlist.

Advertisement