Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting credit limit increase

Options
  • 30-06-2016 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Good morning, could you please advise on the options/links to request a credit limit increase on my BOI cc. Can this be done online via 365 or do you have to go into my branch. 

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good morning, could you please advise on the options/links to request a credit limit increase on my BOI cc. Can this be done online via 365 or do you have to go into my branch. 

Thanks.
    Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

In order to apply for a limit increase please contact Credit Card Services directly on 0818 251 251 / +353 5677 57747 and a representative will be more than happy to submit an application for you.

Alternatively, we now have a fantastic new online facility for principle card holders – Card Care- where you can actually request a limit increase online. This service is available to all Bank of Ireland Credit Card holders’ with no requirement to hold a Bank of Ireland current account. If you register now you can immediately submit your request. There is also a wide range of other service feature such as check your up to date balance including pending transactions and view your pin number online. To register for this service and for more information please click the following link https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/borrow/credit-cards/card-care/features-benefits/

When registering please ensure that your Mother’s Maiden Name, Date of Birth and name on the card (including title if on card) matches exactly what we have on our systems. If you receive the message ‘Your details cannot be validated’ please call 0818 251 251 where a representative will be happy to update your details.

Once registered please go to:
    • Services
    • Request a Credit Limit Change
    • Enter in your requested amount
    • Click Continue

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement