Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSA Auditing

Options
  • 30-06-2016 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi, looking at an auditing body for PSA certification. The obvious bodies are NSAI or EQA, however a friend of mine is happy with MSC in Wexford. I've also come across Stellar certification on the PSA website, they are by far the cheapest of the four for electronic systems certification. Anyone here have any dealings with Stellar, as always you have to keep in mind the old saying that the cheapest isn't always the best.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭judge30

Im with stellar and i know plenty others that are the same ,I've found them to be extremely helpful while going through the audit process always available to answer all my calls and questions,plus their main focus is security where as the nsai covers a larger net ,at the end of the day stellar won't pass you if you don't meet the mark same as all the others ,i don't have any history with the other cert bodies but why pay more for a different logo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

I use Stellar too, cant fault them really.

Advertisement