Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arch Technologist or Architect

• 30-06-2016 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for an interior architect to come up with a design concept for basic renovation of my house - better use of space, light etc. Lots of Arch business provide this service for approx. 250-300eur.
    I contacted a firm and they are sending an Arch Technologist to do an assessment.
    I'm not sure if this is what I need - I thought Architects were the concept people and arch technologist were the building and materials experts. Its the same price.

Any thoughts? I want to get this right as I can only afford to get someone in once.
    Thanks a mill

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: One thread on the subject is enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement