Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcomer questions - XGC casuals stuff

Options
  • 30-06-2016 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys. I just recently discovered this forum and all the Irish FGC stuff, and I really want to get involved. I've searched the forum for info about the XGC casuals, but a lot of what I found was at least a couple years old, so I just want to check the info I found is still right.

I should bring at least €5? and I should just head straight up the stairs at back, and I should find you guys?

Also, what console is SFV usually played on? I've only got a stick for PS3/PS4, so I'm gonna be sad if people only play on Xbox...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Hi

SFV is only on PS4, so your stick will be fine.

Yes, bring a fiver and ignore the front desk.

There is generally a casuals thread posted here on Monday or Tuesday, so keep an eye out for that.

We also have a facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/irishfgc/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Hi guys. I just recently discovered this forum and all the Irish FGC stuff, and I really want to get involved. I've searched the forum for info about the XGC casuals, but a lot of what I found was at least a couple years old, so I just want to check the info I found is still right.

I should bring at least €5? and I should just head straight up the stairs at back, and I should find you guys?

Also, what console is SFV usually played on? I've only got a stick for PS3/PS4, so I'm gonna be sad if people only play on Xbox...

Most things are the same, just going to clarify.

Still up the stairs at the back, no need to talk to people at the desk. You have to walk around and behind the new section they sell phone covers etc. We'll usually be the people closest on the right.

Everybody pays €5 for the casuals session. Will cover the amount of setups we have out and anything excess goes to the community fund.

Played on PS4.

I'm usually at casuals so I'll probably see you around in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 HowlsOfWater

Thanks for your quick replies, guys! I'm really to excited to find people to play with!

Advertisement