Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Application

Options
  • 30-06-2016 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi, 

I applied for a credit card online and was told that it has been conditionally approved but that further documentation was needed. I received a letter stating that an original utility bill was required for my address. I tried to call the New Business Unit Phone number on the letter but it is automated and a credit card number is required :rolleyes: which I don't have yet. 

Can you tell me if I can send a copy of the utility bill via email? If so, to what address. 

If not, what address and to whom should I be sending the bill by post as it does not give any details on the correspondence.

As an aside - the 365phone service is quite shockingly set up for trying to get to actually speak to somebody rather than just being passed around automated messages.

Regards,   

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Turkish1 wrote: »
    Hi, 

I applied for a credit card online and was told that it has been conditionally approved but that further documentation was needed. I received a letter stating that an original utility bill was required for my address. I tried to call the New Business Unit Phone number on the letter but it is automated and a credit card number is required :rolleyes: which I don't have yet. 

Can you tell me if I can send a copy of the utility bill via email? If so, to what address. 

If not, what address and to whom should I be sending the bill by post as it does not give any details on the correspondence.

As an aside - the 365phone service is quite shockingly set up for trying to get to actually speak to somebody rather than just being passed around automated messages.

Regards,   
    Good Morning Turkish1, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. Apologies you couldn't get through to this line, for future reference you can call 1890365100 option 2 this will bring you through to one of our sales reps. 

While we do not have an email address you can post this utility bill to 

New Business Unit,
    2nd Floor Operations, 
    Cabinteely,
    Dublin 18

I'm sorry if you were unable to speak to anyone on the phone service. The options you would need to select are option 2 followed by 4. 

I hope this helps and please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement