Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

250mb data roaming add-on - option to higher it?

Options
  • 30-06-2016 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Just a query - I am on a business sim-only which has a 250mb UK/EU/USA data roaming add-on.

I'm just back from France where I went a bit over the data (I tried buying a French sim but had loads of issues with it, and needed to use Google Maps etc a good bit)

It's the second time in 6 months I've done this, so I was just wondering if you have any way in future that I can buy pop some extra data on my plan for the time I go away?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

- bo - wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Just a query - I am on a business sim-only which has a 250mb UK/EU/USA data roaming add-on.

I'm just back from France where I went a bit over the data (I tried buying a French sim but had loads of issues with it, and needed to use Google Maps etc a good bit)

It's the second time in 6 months I've done this, so I was just wondering if you have any way in future that I can buy pop some extra data on my plan for the time I go away?

Cheers!
    Hi -bo-

Thank you for getting in touch :)

Yes, we do have some add ons that you can purchase for roaming.

You can contact our customer care team directly and the guys would be able to talk you through these packages or you can view these add ons online in the link below.

If you wish to contact our customer care team directly you can contact them on 1800-601-701.

http://support.eir.ie/article/What_add_ons_are_available_to_me

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭- bo -

Thanks Ciara - just one more post. I see the €14.99 add-on for 1GB which would be great.

When I text away for this, it applied instantly and stays for 30 days I take it. So I would have my built-in 250mb, then when it's used I move on to my 1GB? Or does the 1GB replace it?

And just to make sure, these apply to both business and personal plans?

Cheers.

Thanks Ciara - just one more post. I see the €14.99 add-on for 1GB which would be great.

When I text away for this, it applied instantly and stays for 30 days I take it. So I would have my built-in 250mb, then when it's used I move on to my 1GB? Or does the 1GB replace it?

And just to make sure, these apply to both business and personal plans?

Cheers.
    Yes, once the 250mb has been used the 1GB of data will kick. As this is an add-on it will stay on your account until you request to have it cancelled. 

This does apply to both personal and business accounts :)

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭- bo -

Great stuff, thanks for the help and for getting back so quickly!

Great stuff, thanks for the help and for getting back so quickly!
    No worries at all -bo- :) 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Advertisement
Advertisement