Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxigen Brown bin debacle in Roseville naas

Options
  • 30-06-2016 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

hi All

has anyone got an idea of for the reason of yet again for the brown bins not been collected in the Roseville estate in Naas ?

Its been over a month since they have been collected and despite repeated phone calls to the Oxigen office over the last 2 weeks its still on going.

The front desk customer support are fine but the back line managers who they escalate to are very very very poor in contacting me back.

In fact over the the numerous times i have been promised a call back I only ever received 1 call back and even that didn't resolve the issue.:mad::mad:

What are AES like to deal with and are they more reliable

very fed up with Oxigens lack of customer care so looking at other options now.

regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,869 ✭✭✭✭L1011

AES customer care is useless. Had a collection issue that was solved in another way entirely as well as issues with stickers, billing, my glass bin never being delivered etc

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭v240gltse

Update:

just onto Oxigen there and apparently they have had " a truck breakdown" and they hope to have collections finished by tonight. Now where have I heard that one before.

They have NO way of contacting the truck crew to see where they are , obviously never heard of mobile phones or radio in the cabs !!!.

Laughable service and excuses, as I said to the reps and the one manager that did actually ring me back " if I treated my customers this way I would be fired in a heart beat and quiet rightly so " .

@L1011 thanks for the heads up any other collection agencies in Naas area ?

Advertisement