Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect Pin - Online access locked. Help !

Options
  • 30-06-2016 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My online access is locked out as I incorrectly put in the wring pin (from 6 digit code). I have been trying to call a rep all week on 0818 365365 but cannot get through - waiting on hold for over 20 mins. Can someone help me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

cocoman wrote: »
    Hi,
    My online access is locked out as I incorrectly put in the wring pin (from 6 digit code). I have been trying to call a rep all week on 0818 365365 but cannot get through - waiting on hold for over 20 mins. Can someone help me please?
    Good Morning cocoman, 

Thanks for contacting us here Boards.ie I am sorry to hear you were waiting to get through for so long, have you since been able to get through? It is necessary to speak with a rep to unlock a PIN when it has become temporarily blocked. 

Apologies for the inconvenience, our reps are available from 8am to midnight. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Good Morning cocoman, 

Thanks for contacting us here Boards.ie I am sorry to hear you were waiting to get through for so long, have you since been able to get through? It is necessary to speak with a rep to unlock a PIN when it has become temporarily blocked. 

Apologies for the inconvenience, our reps are available from 8am to midnight. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Got through.
    All sorted Thanks.

Advertisement